General Skilled Migration (GSM) program has nine visas in total. Following are the most basic criteria you need to meet to be eligible to apply:
- Less than 45 years old
- Have an occupation that is on the relevant Skilled Occupations List
- Have a positive skills assessment for that occupation.
- Be able to score at least 60 on the points test.
- Competent English, i.e. IELTS 6.0 on each band
Are you an International Student? Would you like to know:
- If you can apply for a skilled visa after graduation.
- Things you can organize before graduation so that you have more control of the migration process.
Do you have an overseas qualification? Would you like to know:
- Tips on how to fill the EOI ensure you don’t ever claim your points
- How to assess the points for your skilled employment
- How to prepare your skills assessment